Pest Proofing Tips
Prevention is better than eradication. Some rodent proofing tips include:
- Keep vegetation back at least 18” from the structure and cut back any overhanging tree branches within 3’ of the structure.
- Eliminate or reduce harborage areas by de-cluttering, keeping items away from the sides of your home or business and remove fallen leaves.
- To reduce or eliminate food sources, remove bird feeders (or prevent seed from falling to the ground), pick up any fallen fruit, and use rodent-proof garbage cans and compost bins.
- Repair leaky taps or pipes.
- Exclude holes in buildings with hardware cloth or wire mesh (with less than 1/4-inch openings).
[email protected], and Whistler Cell (604) 902-7417
2 hour emergency response available